Super easy minestrone soup. Minestrone Soup is a classic Italian soup that is hearty, healthy, and perfect for lunch or dinner on a cold day. This easy homemade minestrone is I use canned beans to keep the recipe super simple. You can use great Northern beans or red kidney beans too.
Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini, carrots, plum tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese. So easy to make and super healthy. xxxxxyyyyy. You can cook Super easy minestrone soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super easy minestrone soup
- You need of large carrots 🥕.
- Prepare of white onion 🧅.
- You need of vegetable stock pot.
- It’s of hot water 💧.
- It’s of chopped tomatoes🥫.
- Prepare of fresh tortellini filled pasta.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of frozen peas.
- Prepare of frozen green beans.
- You need of salt & pepper.
- Prepare of To serve (optional).
- Prepare of parmesan.
- Prepare of basil leaves.
It reheats well, is simple to make in advance, & comes with a free guide full of easy freezing tips. As such this easy minestrone soup appears regularly on our dinner table during the winter, and is even sometimes requested by The Princess. Easy Minestrone Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This super easy Minestrone soup recipe is a one pot meal that is full of vegetables, pasta and an incredible tomato base.
Super easy minestrone soup instructions
- Prep your ingredients..
- Chop the onion and carrots into tiny cubes. Add to a large frying pan with the olive oil and lightly fry for 5 mins..
- Add the tinned tomatoes, the stock pot, 1 ltr of boiling water, frozen peas and green beans. Lightly bubble for 5 minutes..
- Add the pasta, and a pinch of salt & pepper and cook for a further 2 minutes..
- Serve with a sprinkle of Parmesan..
It's the perfect hearty dinner for. This classic minestrone soup recipe is healthy, easy to make, and tastes incredible. This hearty minestrone is easy to make and totally worth the effort. The recipe calls for seasonal vegetables Any vegies work, super versatile! I don't add the beans, cos they disagree with me, but follow everything.