My Favorite Avocado Tartar Sauce.
You can cook My Favorite Avocado Tartar Sauce using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Favorite Avocado Tartar Sauce
- It’s of Avocado.
- You need of Onion.
- It’s of cm Celery.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Prepare of Salt (I use Krazy Salt).
- You need of Pepper (preferably black pepper).
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Lemon juice.
My Favorite Avocado Tartar Sauce instructions
- Finely chop the onion and celery. Soak them in water..
- Put the eggs in a pot of water and bring it to a boil to make hard boiled eggs..
- Chop up the boiled eggs..
- In a bowl, mash the avocado flesh with the back of a fork. Sprinkle the lemon juice over it and mix..
- Drain the onion and celery well..
- Mix the chopped eggs, onion, celery, and the mayonnaise into the avocado and combine everything to an even consistency. Season with salt and pepper to finish..