Fusion daal dhokli. In a pan boil the tortellini. A new addition to your everyday menu. Try Gujrati style Dal Dhokli, make it, eat it, share it and love it #HappyCookingToYou Written Recipe.
Savory whole wheat noodles cooked in sweet, spicy and tangy lentil stew makes Daal Dhokli an ultimate comfort food! After a lot of (over) indulgence during the holidays, its time to get back to hearty, homey comfort foods. Daal Dhokli is simply a bowl of warmth and goodness. You can cook Fusion daal dhokli using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fusion daal dhokli
- You need of Left over tuvar daal.
- Prepare of vegetarian tortellini.
- You need of oil.
- It’s of jeera.
- Prepare of mustard seeds.
- It’s of pureed tomatoes.
- Prepare of Few curry.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of tomato ketchup.
Dal Dhokli Recipe, Learn how to make Dal Dhokli (absolutely delicious recipe of Dal Dhokli This Dal Dhokli recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. It has soft textured dhokli submerged in semi thick dal like lentil gravy and has mild sweet and spicy taste of aromatic spices and crunchy peanuts. While dal is cooking, prepare dough for dhokli. Dal dhokli is ready, mix few chopped coriander leaves into it and take out in a bowl.
Fusion daal dhokli instructions
- In a pan boil the tortellini..
- In another pan heat oil and add cumin, mustard seeds and curry leaves once it starts crackling add pureed tomato and let it cook for few minutes. Add one spoon tomato ketchup and left over daal. Add salt if required. Bring it to boil and add tortellini. If you add water please add more spices to your taste..
- Let it cook for five minutes and transfer in serving dish and enjoy..
Garnish with some more coriander leaves and ghee. Serve steaming hot dal dhokli and relish eating. Dal Dhokli is a traditional Gujarati dish. This recipe consists of spicy whole wheat uncooked roti pieces simmered into dal and cooked to perfection. Dal dhokli (Rajasthani: दाल ढोकली) (Gujarati: દાળ ઢોકળી), varan phal (Marathi: वरण फळ), or chakolya (Marathi: चकोल्या) is a Rajasthani, Gujarati and Maharashtrian dish made by boiling thick wheat flour noodles (dhokli or phal) in a pigeon pea stew (dal or varan).