Creamy Tomato Pasta Soup.
You can cook Creamy Tomato Pasta Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Tomato Pasta Soup
- Prepare of garlic (minced).
- It’s of spinach.
- Prepare of white onion.
- It’s of vegetable broth.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of heavy cream (or single cream).
- It’s of Parmesan (grated).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of chopped tomato.
- Prepare of Cooked pasta or freshly made tortellini.
Creamy Tomato Pasta Soup instructions
- In a large pot over medium-high heat up butter.
- Add onion and garlic, cook until tender.
- Add broth, tomatoes, heavy cream, cheese and seasoning. Bring to simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Add spinach and cooked pasta let simmer for 10 minimum to thicken up around the pasta..
- Serve hot.