Easy Tartar Sauce in the Microwave.
You can have Easy Tartar Sauce in the Microwave using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Tartar Sauce in the Microwave
- You need of Egg.
- You need of ★Mayonnaise.
- It’s of of each ★ Lemon juice or vinegar, sugar.
- You need of ★ Fresh finely chopped parsley (or dried parsley).
- It’s of ★ Onion (finely chopped).
- You need of ★ Salt and pepper.
Easy Tartar Sauce in the Microwave instructions
- Crack the eggs open into a heatproof container and cut slits into the yolks with a toothpick..
- Heat uncovered in the microwave at 700 W for 1:30~2:00. [If using 500 W, heat for 2:30.].
- Once cooked and still hot, use a whisk..
- Mash until finely crumbled..
- Next, add the ★ ingredients and mix well to finish..