Burger Patties with Caramelized Onion. Just top patties with a delicious tangle of caramel-brown, slow-cooked onions, then top with prepared gravy. Return onions to skillet; pour gravy over onions and patties. I top my Caramelized Onion Burger with a tangy Balsamic Mayo.
A good burger starts with a great patty. Divide caramelized onion among bottom I do add a teaspoon of sugar (and some salt and pepper) to the onions to help with caramelizing process and cook them much longer than the. Lamb patties sandwiched in burger buns with caramelized onion. You can have Burger Patties with Caramelized Onion using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Burger Patties with Caramelized Onion
- It’s 250 gr of ground beef.
- It’s 2 tbsp of caramelized onion — https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/3539059-caramelized-onion-using-slow-cooker-2-ingredients.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mild homemade rub — https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2667371-mild-homemade-rub.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
Roughly chop onion, reserve some of it and add remaining in a bowl. Add lamb mince, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, mustard paste, salt and crushed peppercorns and mix well. Grill over medium-hot heat until beef is no longer pink. Serve on buns with caramelized onions, tomato slices.
Burger Patties with Caramelized Onion step by step
- Combine all ingredients except oil..
- Form patties. You can form four bigger patties or a dozen of small ones..
- Heat oil in the pan. Fry the patties and flip after a couple of minutes. (I used low heat, but if you like a crisper patties, use medium heat.).
Top with the onions, pickles and lettuce and serve. Caramelized onion relish is the secret ingredient that will make your burgers taste awesome. Sweet onion relish pairs wonderfully with meat and veggie. Delicate and sweet, top your burger patty with a layer of onion relish and enjoy the rich flavour that this condiment adds. Serve the burgers on the toasted buns with the caramelized onions.