Fried Skipjack Tuna with Tartar Sauce.
You can have Fried Skipjack Tuna with Tartar Sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Skipjack Tuna with Tartar Sauce
- Prepare of Skipjack tuna (sashimi grade).
- Prepare of Cake flour.
- It’s of Egg.
- Prepare of Panko.
- You need of For the tartar sauce:.
- Prepare of Hard-boiled egg.
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of Cucumber.
- You need of and 1/2 tablespoons Mayonnaise.
- You need of Plain yoghurt.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- You need of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- You need of Parsley, basil.
Fried Skipjack Tuna with Tartar Sauce instructions
- Prepare the tartar sauce: Finely mince the onion, and soak in water for about 10 minutes. Separate the egg white from the yolk of the hard boiled egg, finely mince the egg white, and mash the yolk..
- Combine thoroughly drained onion, egg white, egg yolk, minced cucumber, mayonnaise, yoghurt, and lemon juice. Sprinkle black pepper, parsley, and basil to taste..
- Prepare the deep fried skipjack tuna: Cut slab of tuna into 100 g per person, coat in flour, dust off excess flour, dredge in whisked egg, and panko..
- Deep fry tuna in oil heated to 360-375°F/180-190℃ until golden brown..
- Slice into bite-sized pieces, arrange on plate, and coat in tartar sauce..