Tuna burger with tartar sauce. Since this one is not as tangy as the regular one, my kids absolutely loved it. And they ate the tuna burgers without even knowing they were eating tuna. I hope you can try these delicious Tuna Burgers With Roasted Pepper Tartar Sauce at home.
These tuna burgers are so delicious. My husband is a very fussy eater, and he loves these. A glorious Crispy Tuna Burger, flavored with lemon, parsley and capers and topped with an easy, spiced aioli tartar sauce! You can have Tuna burger with tartar sauce using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna burger with tartar sauce
- It’s of whole meal buns.
- It’s of raw tuna.
- It’s of chili pepper.
- Prepare of spring onions.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Lattuce salad.
- It’s of Parsley.
- Prepare of Tartar Sauce.
- Prepare of Natural yogurt.
- You need of mustard.
- It’s of gherkin.
- It’s of Parsley.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
All topped with an easy, spiced aioli tartar sauce that makes it that much more juicy, zesty and flavorful! These tuna brunch burgers were made with Wild Selections Solid. Combine the tuna, olive oil, panko, parsley, chives, garlic, salt, pepper, paprika, and egg in a large bowl until evenly mixed. Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Tuna burger with tartar sauce instructions
- Add tuna, chilli, onions, parsley, salt and pepper into a food processor and mix everything together. Make small patties and leave them in the fridge for 15-20 minutes. Then fry the patties on nonstick pan with 1 tbsp of olive oil on both sides (until they are white, which is about 2-3 minutes on each side). Toast the bun..
- For the sauce: finely chop all ingredients and mix with yogurt and mustard.
- Build the burger: bun, sauce, tuna patty, lattuce, parsley, sauce and bun..
This is a classic tuna tartare in a light and flavorful sesame ginger sauce that is as delicious as it is beautiful! Add the cut up tuna, green onions and sesame seeds directly to the bowl of sauce and mix until combined. in a separate bowl, mix together the finely chopped avocado, cucumber, cilantro, lime. For a zippier flavor, try seafood sauce in place of the tartar sauce. Try Kaiser rolls or sesame or poppy seed buns with these burgers. Tuna Burgers Recipe -My family was so accustomed to a typical beef burger that they were hesitant to try these when I first made them.