Mango and strawberry moonshine. Great recipe for Mango and strawberry moonshine. Margarita Moonshine is the perfect combination of margarita flavor, with a backwoods kick. If you're a fan of margaritas, then you should definitely to try this moonshine.
If you've had success with a strawberry infusion why not share your success or failures with us. Just leave a comment below, we always love to hear. This strawberry moonshine recipe comes with a lemony twist! You can cook Mango and strawberry moonshine using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango and strawberry moonshine
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 2 cups of mango juice.
- Prepare 2/3 jar of mango rum.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of 190 everclear.
- Prepare 5 of strawberries in each jar.
- Prepare 6 of mangos chunks in each jar.
It's simple to make and oh so good to enjoy. No moonshine still required for this one! The key to getting great taste with this recipe is using really fresh strawberries and lemon since these ingredients will have a huge impact on the final flavor. Song: Strawberry (Chillout Remix) Artist: Mango (Remixed by Michael Witness) (Can be bought on beatport) Couldn't find this excellent remix on YT.
Mango and strawberry moonshine step by step
- Bring sugar, water and mango juice to a boil. Turn off and let cool down. Pour alcohol in and mix together. While cooling put chunk of mangos and strawberries in pint size canning jars. Put top on put in refrigerator for 10 days. Then in joy your drink..
Strawberry Mango Smoothie and Mango Mojitos. I Luv mango smoothies and mango foods ^^!!! Mango, kiwi, strawberry, grape, cherry, blueberry, peach and passion fruit, top view. Strawberry Mango Kiwi and Grape Drinks. Fruit salad with strawberries, oranges, kiwi, blueberries and peaches.