Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had. It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! Sweet, salty, soft, chewy and ludicrously moreish. I have a few tricks that make these the best soft chocolate chip cookies that you'll ever try.
They're inexpensive, and everyone loves them. What a huge difference – the best chocolate chip cookies I've ever had. But the McGhee chocolate chip cookie has a pure vanilla flavor that tastes, somehow, slightly caramelized and a texture that elevates it: a feathery, pillowy texture that I've been on a quest for the perfect old fashioned chocolate chip cookie. You can have Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had
- You need 1/2 cup of old fashioned oats.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of unsalted butter (melted).
- It’s 3/4 cup of (packed) brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 3 cups of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
Those look great and the uneven edges are a good sign. These are, these have to be, the best chocolate chip cookies, ever. Crispy around the edges, chewy and chocolaty in the middle, and thin, oh so thin. The only way someone doesn't love these, is if they prefer thick cookies instead, which, in that case, makes their opinion invalid, since they're obviously.
Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had instructions
- Place 1/2 cup oats in a food processor. (You want to make them into a powder)..
- Place them into a medium bowl and whisk together with the oats, 2 1/4 cups AP flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl stir together 1 cup melted butter, 3/4 cup brown sugar, & 3/4 cup sugar. Stir until smooth. Then stir in 1 Tbsp vanilla, 1/2 tsp lemon juice, & 2 eggs. Stir until smooth..
- Stir wet mixture into the dry. Mixture will be lumpy..
- Stir in 3 cups chocolate chips & 1 1/2 cup chopped walnuts..
- Line cookie sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. *I like silicon mats. Scoop 1/4 cupfuls of dough into balls and place on sheet. (Don’t need to space out because this is just to chill). Cover with plastic wrap. Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight..
- Preheat 350°.
- Place cookies well spaced on sheet. Slightly depress each ball with palm of have..
- Bake 13-17 minutes.
- DO NOT OVER BAKE. these are best a little bit under done..
- You’re welcome.
- 1 cookie. 401 calories. 47 g carbs. 5g protein. 21g fat. 10g sat fat. 44 mg cholesterol. 199mg sodium. 32g sugar..
A: The chocolate chip cookie was invented by Ruth Wakefield, who happened to run the Toll House restaurant in Whitman, Massachusetts. These easy, soft chocolate chip cookies will ruin your life, destroy your relationships, and consume your soul. They even have a secret ingredient. This is my favorite pit stop to make for “Definitely one of the best cookies I've ever had. They kept it warm, so the chips melted like lava flowing in cracked earth.