Goat Cheese Pancetta Ravioli with a Spicy Citrus Sauce. Arugula and goat cheese ravioli recipe, with a tomato butter and pancetta sauce. A great way to use up lots of arugula and a dish worthy of company. Butternut Squash and Goat Cheese Ravioli with Browned Butter + Oregano Bread Crumbs.
Here, ravioli are filled with tangy goat cheese that is seasoned with a generous quantity of fresh herbs and enhanced with your choice of either a fragrant broth or a light tomato sauce. In large skillet, bring Vegetable and Herb Broth or Fresh Tomato Sauce with Thyme to a simmer over medium heat. For the ravioli filling: Rinse the chives and pat dry. You can cook Goat Cheese Pancetta Ravioli with a Spicy Citrus Sauce using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Goat Cheese Pancetta Ravioli with a Spicy Citrus Sauce
- It’s 2 of Parts Semolina Flour.
- Prepare 1 of Part AP or 00 Flour.
- It’s 2 of Eggs per 3 Total Parts.
- You need 1 of Small Log of Goat Cheese.
- It’s 1/4 pound of Pancetta, diced small and fried crisp.
- It’s 1 of Small container of Ricotta.
- Prepare of whole grain mustard or chili flakes (optional).
- You need Handful of fresh parsley and basil, chopped fine.
- It’s Handful of Mint, chopped fine.
- Prepare 2 of red bell peppers, diced small.
- It’s of Curry powder.
- It’s of Curry powder.
- Prepare of Curry powder.
- You need of Cayenne powder.
- You need of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare splash of water.
- You need splash of rice wine vinegar or white balsamic vinegar.
- You need of big knob of butter.
- You need leaves of sage.
Mix with the goat cheese and season with salt and Cook in simmering salted water until the ravioli float to the surface. Remove with a slotted spoon and sauté in the remaining butter. This best-ever ravioli recipe is fried crispy and served hot with tomato sauce or béchamel sauce. Get the recipe at Food & Wine.
Goat Cheese Pancetta Ravioli with a Spicy Citrus Sauce step by step
- Make a pasta dough out of the 2 flours, eggs, a bit of water if needed, and if you so choose, mustard or chili flakes..
- Mix the goat Cheese, ricotta, Pancetta, parsley, basil, salt and pepper to a smooth paste like mixture.
- Roll the pasta dough out to very thin sheets approximately 6 inches wide. Distribute the cheese mixture in 1 tablespoon increments about 2 inches apart and seal the ravioli..
- Boil some salty water and wait..
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add the peppers, spices, salt pepper, water, vinegar, and citrus elements. Bring to a slight simmer and cook until the peppers are tender and al dente..
- Once achieved. Transfer the pepper mix to a blender and add the mint and some parsley. Blend to a smooth consistency..
- Throw your ravioli into the water and melt some butter in a large sautee pan over medium high- high heat. Once the ravioli are finished, throw in some sage leaves to the butter, and transfer your ravioli to the butter pan..
- Sautee for approximately 2 minutes to achieve some nice color..
- Plate the ravioli and spoon over some of the citrus pepper sauce. Drizzle some olive oil and finish with a healthy grating of Parmesan!.
- Mangia Mangia! Buon Appetito!.
Remove with a slotted spoon and serve hot with desired sauce or other accompaniment. The goat cheese and arugula are a perfect combination, and need no modifications whatsoever. Thai Chicken Zucchini Noodles with Spicy Thai Peanut Sauce. Stuffed Shells with Ground Beef, Spinach & Mushrooms. Krista – This is exactly the type of pasta that I love – simple to make but elegantly presented and with a few ingredients (like the pancetta and.