Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars. They're NOT sticky at room temperature! I ate a lot of granola bars candy bars disguised as granola bars growing up. Shoutout to my mom for letting me get the ones dunked in chocolate 😉.
Chocolate Nut and Seed Energy BarsThe Grateful Grazer. These Nut-free Granola Bars are vegan, gluten-free, and oil-free! These are loaded with delicious spices, have chewy and soft and crispy edges. You can have Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars
- It’s of Dry Ingredients.
- You need 3 cups of mixed chopped nuts and seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup of mixed dried fruits.
- You need 1 cup of dried coconut.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole oats.
- You need 1/4 cup of linseeds or 1/4 cup linseed flour.
- It’s of Wet Ingredients.
- It’s 1/5 cup of chia mixed with 1/2 cup water.
- You need 1/2 cup of maple syrup or 10 soaked dates(optional if prefer sweet).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon, 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
Keyword: breakfast, chewy granola bars, gluten free, granola bars, kid friendly lunch ideas, maple, quaker oats granola bars, snacks, tahini. What I like most about these bars that they are vegan or can be easily veganized. Well, thank you for such a nice recipe of an everyday cooking meal. Protein-Packed, Low Carb, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free.
Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars instructions
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl..
- Combine chia with water and let sit to form gel.
- Melt peanut butter and coconut oil together. Combine with sweetener (if using), cinnamon, vanilla essence, and chia mix..
- Mix wet ingredients thoroughly through dry ingredients..
- Press into tray greased with olive oil or lined with baking paper as you prefer..
- Cover with baking paper or a beeswax wrap and place in freezer for 30 min to 1 hour..
- Turn out onto board and slice into bars/squares (can also shape into balls/logs if crumbly).
- Store in freezer.
I wanted to start with a really basic recipe, something super simple and. Redefine breakfast with these delicious vegan no-bake fall peanut butter breakfast bars. If you are allergic to nuts altogether, you can always sub the nut butter for sunflower seed butter. Feel free to sub out the seeds and dried fruit. These oat breakfast bars are vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and easy to make.