One Pan Ground Turkey and Peppers.
You can create One Pan Ground Turkey and Peppers by using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can cook that:
Ingredients of One Pan Ground Turkey and Peppers
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 cup of yellow onion.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper (or any color).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cilantro or parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of chipotle powder or chili powder.
- It’s of Kosher salt.
One Pan Ground Turkey and Peppers instructions
- Sautee onion, bell pepper, and garlic in olive oil until tender..
- In same pan add turkey and seasonings, cook thoroughly..
- Top with fresh cilantro or parsley.
- Serve with rice or noodles!.