Avocado and Egg Pizza Toast. It's a simple healthy protein-packed breakfast, snack or even light meal! Avocado Toast with egg is so on-trend right now! Avocado toast is a delicious breakfast or snack, and with the addition of a fried egg it turns into a complete meal that is satisfying and filling.
I've never been the kind of person who is good at self-pacing, so when I find a savory, creamy, poached egg and avocado toast kinda breakfast that I. You'll love this smashed avocado toast with egg! Thanks to a hard-boiled egg, flaky salt, lemon, and pepper, it is healthy, protein-packed, delicious Avocado toast works brilliantly for breakfast, lunch, and even for dinner. You can have Avocado and Egg Pizza Toast by using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is what you need to do to make it:
Ingredients of Avocado and Egg Pizza Toast
- Prepare 4 pieces of bread sides trimmed.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of avocado thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise divided.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
The star of this toast is the avocado, so it's essential you use ripe avocados..easy!) breakfast pizza, featuring a crusty Pillsbury™ pizza base, bacon, tomatoes, avocados and eggs baked right Bake it 'til the crust is golden and the eggs are cooked to your preference. Top with fresh sliced Sweet Potato Avocado Toasts with Egg and Arugula. I've always eaten breakfast, but for many years I subsisted on cereal with milk, or toast with butter and jam — simple, carb-y meals that usually left me hungry a couple hours later. Avocado on sourdough toast topped with scrambled eggs is a delicious balanced breakfast that goes perfect with a serving of fresh fruit.
Avocado and Egg Pizza Toast instructions
- Preheat the air fryer at 400F (200C) for about 2 minutes..
- Lightly grease a springform pan (6 inches). Line the pan with bread so they cover the entire bottom of the pan. Press down on overlapping areas..
- Spread about 3/4 of the mayonnaise onto the bread and sprinkle 3/4 of the cheddar cheese on top. Put the avocado slices along the walls of the pan to form a circle as well as the inside so it looks like a peace sign. By doing that, three compartments are created to contain the eggs..
- Crack one egg into each compartment and put a dab of the remaining mayonnaise onto each egg. Sprinkle some salt and pepper over the eggs..
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over avocado slices. Having the cheese covering the avocado, this will prevent the avocado from becoming bitter after air frying..
- Put the pan into the preheated air fry and let the cheese melt for about 1 minute. Air fry at 350F (175C) for about 6-7 minutes..
- Finally, sprinkle some Mozzarella cheese and air fry again at 350F (175C) for 2-3 minutes, making sure the egg whites are completely cooked through..
Top toast with a fried or poached egg instead of scrambled if you prefer. Round out the meal with a serving of fresh fruit for an easy breakfast. This avocado toast with egg has a few unique tweaks that make for a tasty and easy breakfast, lunch or dinner. Can a recipe be too simple? That's where this avocado toast with egg comes in.