Shrimp Fra Diavolo.
You can cook Shrimp Fra Diavolo using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Fra Diavolo
- It’s 1 packages of linguine.
- Prepare 1 lb of large shrimp, peeled, deveined.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- It’s 14 1/2 oz of canned diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of dry white wine.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dried oregano leaves.
- Prepare 3 tsp of fresh Italian parsley leaves, chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fresh basil leaves, chopped.
Shrimp Fra Diavolo instructions
- Cook in a large pan for 5 minutes.
- Toss in a medium bowl.
- Heat in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp mixture. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Transfer shrimp mixture to a plate.
- Add to skillet. Saute about 5 minutes.
- Add to skillet. Saute for about 30 seconds.
- Add to skillet. Simmer for 10 minutes. Sauce will thicken slightly..
- Add shrimp mixture and juices back to the skillet..
- Mix well..
- Add cooked linguine to skillet. Cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in.
- Mix thoroughly..
- Ready to serve.