Almond spongecake with chocolate frosting. Grease a cake tin and set aside. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – Made with ground almonds & frosted with decadent chocolate ganache, this flourless cake is How to make flourless chocolate cake. Begin by buttering a springform pan.
However, right about now it sounds. Gluten-Free Almond Layer Cake made with egg whites and almond flour, filled with creamy, luscious layers of Whipped Vanilla and Chocolate Frosting. I hope I didn't lose your attention. You can have Almond spongecake with chocolate frosting using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Almond spongecake with chocolate frosting
- Prepare 2 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 4 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 5 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Castor sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Boiling water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chopped almond.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Melted chocolate.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Milk powder.
- You need 5 of Whole almond.
Then again, we're talking about cake and chocolate. Now, this chocolate sponge cake is a little different from most in that it does not contain flour which makes for a very light and moist cake. Because of its light texture and taste I like to pair it with one of the Whipped Cream Frostings; either plain, chocolate. A simple yet festive chocolate cake you can use for birthdays or just serve as a luxurious after-dinner dessert.
Almond spongecake with chocolate frosting instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°.
- Grease a cake tin and set aside..
- Add boiling water in oil and set aside to cool..
- Beat eggs and castor sugar just until combined..
- Slowly add sifted flour and baking powder to the egg mixture..
- Add vanilla essence and chopped almond to the egg mixture and mix again..
- Slowly mix the water and oil mixture and mix again..
- Pour the batter in cake tin and bake for 20 minutes..
- Once it's done baking, make a paste with the melted chocolate, milk powder and a little boiling water and spread it on top..
- Put whole almond on top to decorate..
Sift the cocoa powder into a small bowl. Chocolate Sponge Cake with Dark & White Chocolate Ganache – I went to a local cafe and they were serving this cake called Chocolate Indulgent. Transfer to a large bowl, add the confectioners' Place one layer on a cake plate. Chocolate Sponge Cake – Fluffy, moist and perfectly leveled – this sponge Chocolate Kiev Cake – Sponge cake with layers of walnuts, meringue and dulce de leche. If you want some ideas for good frosting combinations with this cake see the choices I have.