You can cook Chicken Parmasean using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmasean
- You need 4 of thin sliced skinless boneless chicken breasts (or regular, pounded flat).
- It’s 2 cup of italian seasoned breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil (just enough to coat bottom of frying pan).
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of parmasean cheese.
- You need 1 of jar of your favorite tomato based pasta sauce.
- You need 1 box of linguini.
- You need 1 of parsley flakes.
Chicken Parmasean instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Dip chicken breasts in milk and egg mixture. Fry until both sides are golden brown. (Won't be all the way done, it will finish cooking in the oven).
- Place the chicken in a casserole dish and cover with pasta sauce. Top with parmasean and mozzarella cheese. (As much as desired) and sprinkle with parsley flakes. Start cooking the linguini per box instructions..
- Cook for about 30 minutes. Take out and spoon sauce from pan onto linguini and lightly toss. Voila! Easy and delicious chicken parmasean.