Japanese-Style Tartar Sauce on Warm Salad.
You can cook Japanese-Style Tartar Sauce on Warm Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Japanese-Style Tartar Sauce on Warm Salad
- Prepare of Warm Vegetables.
- It’s of Brussel sprouts.
- Prepare of Broccoli.
- You need of Sweet bell peppers (yellow, red, orange).
- Prepare of Taro (frozen).
- Prepare of Japanese-style Tartar Sauce.
- Prepare of Boiled egg.
- It’s of Tsukemono (Japanese pickles) (this time I used Kyoto turnips).
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need of thumbtip-sized knob garlic (or as desired), grated.
Japanese-Style Tartar Sauce on Warm Salad step by step
- Make the Japanese tartar sauce. Mince a boiled egg and pickles with the other tartar sauce ingredients..
- Prepare the vegetables. Bring a pot of lightly-salted water to a boil. Boil the vegetables with longer cooking times in first (frozen taro→ brussels sprout→ broccoli→ bell peppers)..
- When the vegetables are cooked, drain and arrange on a plate. Serve with tartar sauce. Bon appétit!.