You can cook #CowboySweetPotato using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of #CowboySweetPotato
- It’s of Pillsbury store bought pie crust.
- It’s 8 of full sized sweet potatoes.
- You need Stick of butter.
- It’s of Dark brown sugar.
- Prepare of White sugar.
- You need of Cinnamon.
- It’s of Nutmeg.
- Prepare of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need of Milk.
- You need 1/2-1 cup of flour.
- Preheat oven at 360/Boil sweet potatoes with skin on.
- Once the skin is coming loose or Looks pruned…run under cold water to stop the cooking process..
- Begin to peel the skin off the potatoes and discard of the skin and in a separate mixing bowl place the peeled sweet potatoes.
- Add 3 quarters of a stick of soft butter;add 2 eggs.
- Add a half cup of milk…i used 2 %.
- Add 2 1/2 tablespoons of cinnamon,1/2 tblspn of nutmeg.
- A cup of brown sugar/a half cup of white sugar.
- Teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- After all dry and wet ingredients are combined..begin to mix everything together.
- Once mixed…take a cast iron skillet and spray with pam.
- Pour batter into pan…place crust over the pan..then place in oven..preheat at 360.
- Don't forget to add a half cup to a cup of flour as well.