Almond Butter And Blueberry Oatmeal.
You can have Almond Butter And Blueberry Oatmeal using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Almond Butter And Blueberry Oatmeal
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Water.
- You need 1 cup of Old-fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare 4 tsp of All natural Almond butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Fresh blueberries.
Almond Butter And Blueberry Oatmeal instructions
- Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium heat..
- And oaks, cook, stirring frequently, 3 to 4 minutes, or until the most of water is absorbed. Remove from heat..
- Combine oatmeal almond butter in a medium serving bowl, top with blueberries..
- 1600 cal modification: increase water to 1 1/2 cups, oats to 2/3 cup, almond butter to 5 teaspoon, and blueberries to half cup..