Creamy Wild Mushroom Spätzle.
You can cook Creamy Wild Mushroom Spätzle using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Wild Mushroom Spätzle
- You need of servings Spätzle (you can use link in the story section above).
- It’s of mushrooms such as chanterelles.
- Prepare of onion.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of white wine or broth (or mix).
- Prepare of heavy cream.
- It’s of fresh parsley.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- Prepare of balsamic vinegar (optional).
Creamy Wild Mushroom Spätzle instructions
- If making homemade spatzle, prepare the batter and a pot of boiling water for it..
- In a medium sauce pan, saute the onions and mushrooms in 1-2 Tbsp olive oil with a pinch of salt..
- Add in the wine and/or broth. Cover and simmer on low for 7-8 minutes..
- Add heavy cream and cook on low for another 3-5 minutes until the sauce is thickened. Stir in the chopped parsley at the end and adjust taste with salt..
- Cook the Spätzle and drain..
- Serve Spätzle with the mushroom sauce. Garnish with a bit more parsley and pepper..