KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA. DIGIORNO Cheese Stuffed Crust Pepperoni pizza is made with only the very best: California vine-ripened tomatoes, real mozzarella cheese, a preservative-free crust, and loaded with pepperoni. This Homemade Pepperoni Pizza has everything you want—a great crust, gooey cheese, and tons of pepperoni. The secret to great pepperoni flavor?
You won't miss the gluten in this crust! Topped with cheesy goodness and turkey pepperoni, this pizza is bound to be a hit with the whole family. Using cauliflower for pizza crust produces a great low-carb, gluten-free, Paleo substitute for pizza. You can have KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA
- It’s 3/4 cups of mashed kabocha squash.
- It’s 1 of egg beaten.
- You need 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of unsalted butter melted.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need of Other ingredients:.
- It’s 1/3 cup of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 12 slices of pepperoni or to taste.
- You need of Red pepper flakes optional.
- You need of Dried parsley flakes optional.
If you want to add pepperoni or another kind of pizza topping, it can be added halfway through the baking time. Pesto or barbecue sauce and chicken are other varieties I'd like to try in the future. Brush edge with melted butter and parmesan cheese. Top the crust with sauce, pepperoni and cheese.
KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA instructions
- Lightly grease a sheet of aluminum foil or line a 6 inch pizza pan with parchment paper..
- In a large bowl, mix together all the crust ingredients. Scoop desired amount of the kabocha dough into the pan and evenly spread them around the interior surface of the pan. Air fry at 380F (190C) for about 10 minutes until the crust is set..
- Assemble the pizza by spreading the pizza sauce, Mozzarella cheese and pepperoni..
- Preheat the air fryer at 400F (200C) for about 2 minutes. Put the pizza into the air fryer and let the cheese melt for about one minute. Then, air fry at 360F (180C) for about 3-4 minutes until the cheese is melted..
- Sprinkle some red pepper flakes and parsley to serve if desired..
Any size pepperoni can be used, but you may need to adjust the amount for this pizza. Grated Parmesan cheese can be used instead of the shredded but it will look different on the crust and won't be as visible. pepperoni stuffed-crust-pizza nutrition facts and nutritional information. See and discover other items: frozen foods groceries, frozen pizza, pepperoni pizza, pizza crusts, processed cheese, frozen pepperoni pizza. Sprinkle remaining cup cheese on top and add pepperoni or desired toppings. Pizza Pepperoni is the authentic Italian taste.