Turkey Broccoli Rice Casserole.
You can cook Turkey Broccoli Rice Casserole by using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can make it:
Ingredients of Turkey Broccoli Rice Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of turkey breast – cut to about 1/2″ cubes.
- You need 3 cups of fresh broccoli florets.
- Prepare 3 cups of cooked white rice (I usually use leftover rice lol).
- It’s 2 cans of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 can of water (this is filling one of the soup cans lol).
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheese (tonight I used Velveeta shreds).
- It’s to taste of salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
Turkey Broccoli Rice Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Steam broccoli either on stovetop or in microwave until fork tender. (Tonight I microwaved mine in a vented container with 2 tbs water for about 7.5 minutes.).
- While broccoli steams, cook turkey breast in a medium skillet over medium-high heat, season with desired amounts of salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder as it cooks..
- Allow broccoli and turkey to other cool enough to handle. Separately give each a rough chop. In a large bowl combine soup, water, and shredded cheese. Stir in rice and turkey to combine. Gently fold in broccoli. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired..
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased 9×13″ baking dish. Bake uncovered 45 minutes, or until lightly browned on top. Let rest 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.