Steamed Potatoes and Red Onions. Great recipe for Steamed Potatoes and Red Onions. Checkout Ray Mack's Kitchen and Grill on YouTube for more recipes and cooking videos. We love potatoes around our place!
Place the butter and oil in a roasting pan and place in the oven to heat. When the butter has melted and is foaming, add the potatoes, red onions, garlic and rosemary. Cooking potatoes with onion adding in spices after onion is steamed. red potatoes red onion green peas chard green tops fresh oregano nasturtium flowers is. You can cook Steamed Potatoes and Red Onions using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steamed Potatoes and Red Onions
- Prepare 4 of Large size potatoes.
- It’s 1 of large red onion.
- Prepare of Old Bay seasoning.
- Prepare of Slap Ya Mama Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare of Adobo seasoning.
- Prepare of Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Dried Basil.
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
Lightly steam the potatoes and peel celeriac then transfer to a roasting dish with the red onions. Roasted Potatoes and Red Onions is a beautiful dish that is extremely flavorful with caramelized balsamic vinegar which makes the vegetables so crispy and sweet. Roasted potatoes are a simple and super easy to make – plus they are a classic American side dish. The Best Steamed Red Potatoes Recipes on Yummly
Steamed Potatoes and Red Onions instructions
- Wash and clean your potatoes and cut them up in cubes or wedges. Cut your red onions up into thin strips, add the potatoes and onions into a large size Bowl..
- And all of your ingredients except for the Butter..
- You must have or use a steamer pot or an electric steamer in order for this to work. Set your steamer pot up with the correct amount of water heat the pot over the stove..
- Add your potatoes and onions to the pot and allow them to steam for about 20 to 25 minutes..
- Test your potatoes to see if they are tender, after that add them to a bowl and place slices of butter over the potatoes, stir and serve hot. Enjoy.
Smoky Roasted Red Potatoes, Garlic-herb And Parmesan Roasted Red Potatoes, Oven-roasted Red Potatoes. Roasted potatoes are a great choice for a side dish, especially for a quick grilled or skillet chicken, beef, or pork. This version is seasoned with garlic and a variety of dried herbs. The potatoes are tossed with the seasonings and olive oil and then roasted to crispy perfection. It's a simple recipe that you.