Apple, Walnut, and Raisin Muerbeteig.
You can cook Apple, Walnut, and Raisin Muerbeteig using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple, Walnut, and Raisin Muerbeteig
- You need of Topping—————-.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare of Filling———————-.
- You need 1/2 cup of Golden raisins.
- You need 2 of large apples peeled, cored, and sliced.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- You need of Crust———————.
- Prepare 1 of Muerbeteig crust see my recipe.
Apple, Walnut, and Raisin Muerbeteig step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, and heat the skillet till it's heated through. Wash, peel, and core the apples..
- Mix the walnuts, brown sugar, butter and flour..
- Roll the muerbeteig crust out and put into a heated and sprayed with nonstick cast iron skillet..
- Coat the apple slices with the rest of sugar cinnamon mixture. Add the raisins..
- Mix the crumble mixture with the butter. Then add to the top of the apples..
- Put into oven for 25-30 minutes..
- Let cool and serve I hope you enjoy!.