Paprika Garlic Chicken Tagliatelle.
You can have Paprika Garlic Chicken Tagliatelle using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paprika Garlic Chicken Tagliatelle
- You need 1 each of chicken breast.
- You need 1 tsp of dried garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 each of tagliatelle pasta (your preference to the amount).
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn flower.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cold water.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock cube.
Paprika Garlic Chicken Tagliatelle step by step
- pre heat oven to 200°C.
- Marinade chicken breast in the paprika and dried garlic..
- Seal the chicken breast in a pan and place in oven for 15 mins.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil. add olive oil and pasta..
- when pasta is al dente drain ,leaving the boiling water in a pan to use for you sauce..
- add corn flour to your cold water. stir and pour into your boiling pasta water. add a chicken stock cube. Stir until thickened (add more corn flour solution if needed).
- chicken will come out the oven cooked to perfection. place pasta, flavoured stock then you chicken breast on top. Dust with paprika and enjoy!.