Gluten Free Donut Holes.
You can cook Gluten Free Donut Holes using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Donut Holes
- Prepare of Wet Ingredients.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 stick of melted real butter.
- It’s of Dry ingredients.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Almond flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Corn starch.
- You need 1/4 cup of Coconut flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of alm. free baking pwdr.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- You need of Powdered Sugar for dusting.
Gluten Free Donut Holes instructions
- Pre-heat cake pop maker.
- Add 4 eggs to large bowl and use hand blender to whip for at least 1 minute..
- Melt butter and add to eggs and add vanilla. Whip another 30 seconds..
- Add sugar, flours, starch, baking powder and xanthan gum. Use a hand mixer to blend these into the wet ingredients until it is VERY thick, about 2 minutes, scraping the sides to incorporate..
- Add food coloring if desired and blend well. Use a plastic sandwich bag to squeeze the "dough" into the cake pop divets. Fill as shown..
- Remove and dust with Powdered sugar, or glaze with your favorite gf icing..