Banana pancakes with pecan nuts and fresh blueberries. Next time I will add fresh blueberries instead of topping with nuts. To these pancakes, try adding chopped nuts, chocolate chips, fresh blueberries, or even a handful of leftover granola. Sprinkle these extras over the They're not as delicious as when they're fresh, but they make a nice snack.
For the blueberry topping, place blueberries in a small bowl with a little bit of maple syrup. A food blog with fresh, zesty recipes. Drop in a healthy tablespoonful of batter for each pancake. You can cook Banana pancakes with pecan nuts and fresh blueberries using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana pancakes with pecan nuts and fresh blueberries
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- Prepare 6 TBSP of pancake mix.
- You need 1/2 cup of pecan nuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of blueberry.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 TBSP of butter.
- You need As needed of Powdered sugar, honey or syrup (if you prefer).
Once the sides are cooked and bubbles have risen to the top, scatter over a handful of blueberries. Fold in the pecans, most of the melted butter and whisk until batter is smooth. When small bubbles appear on the uncooked surface. Crowd pleasing banana pancakes made from scratch.
Banana pancakes with pecan nuts and fresh blueberries instructions
- Mix all the ingredients..
- In a large non-stick pan, low heat, melt 1/2 TBSP and wipe off the excess butter to avoid oily result. Make sure the pan is not hot. Cook it SLOWLY for 3 -4 minutes until you see the bubbles of the surface..
- Flip over and turn the heat to low and cook for another 2 minutes. (Oil the spatula when you are flipping. It’s much easier👍).
A fun twist on ordinary pancakes. Just a tip for fuss free banana mashing. stick them in a zip-lock bag, zip and squeeze! When you're done cut a corner off and you have a pour spout! The other day I red a tip for making fluffy pancakes and I thought why not: baking powder. Stir until well blended and smooth.