Polish Apple Pie my way.
You can cook Polish Apple Pie my way using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Polish Apple Pie my way
- Prepare 4 lbs of baking Apples I used ginger gold.
- You need 2 boxes of pie crust mix.
- Prepare 6 tbls of light brown sugar.
- It’s 6 tbls of white sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of each cinnamon, nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 of clovers (optional).
- It’s 1 tbls of cornstarch.
- You need of Plus a 9 " spring form pan.
- Prepare of Large Crystal sugar for garnish (optional).
Polish Apple Pie my way step by step
- Preheat over to 350*. Peel and core apples. I used a apple peel very handy little tool..
- Prepare pie crust according to direction. Put half of the mix on the bottom of the pan with side off. Reserve the rest for the top. Optional step here I sprinkled a little cinnamon and nutmeg in the crust before I baked it. Now put sides back on and bake for about 9 minutes or until light brown at 350*.
- Now mix all ingredients except the Crystal sugar with apples. Take carry not to break up all the apples..
- Take crust out place on stove and add in your apples. Now take the rest of that pie crust and crumble over the top of the apples. Sprinkle w/ Crystal sugar and a little nutmeg. Bake for about 50 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely before removing sides of pan..
- Enjoy with family and friends.