Simple Fresh Pasta Version No. 5: Garganelli.
You can cook Simple Fresh Pasta Version No. 5: Garganelli using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Fresh Pasta Version No. 5: Garganelli
- Prepare 100 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 50 ml of Lukewarm water.
- You need 1 of Sushi mat.
Simple Fresh Pasta Version No. 5: Garganelli instructions
- Prepare the pasta dough using. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154920-easy-handmade-fresh-pasta.
- Roll the dough into a 1.5-cm thick baton shape. Cut the dough into 1 cm strips and leave the dough to dry for about 3 minutes, so that it doesn't stick to the sushi mat..
- Press a piece of pasta down onto the sushi mat using your thumb..
- With a little bit of force, you should be able to easily roll the pasta into shape by rolling it away from you..
- And it's done! Adorable!.
- If rolling the pasta is too difficult, simply use the sushi mat to make the ridges..
- Try this pasta deliciously combined with some Arrabbiata with Melted Cheese.) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154892-rich-and-cheesy-penne-arrabbiata.
- I changed the recipe title from "Penne". Another user taught me the correct name..
- Garganelli is very similar to penne, but apparently penne has to be perfectly cylindrical..