Cacio e Pepe Con Bacon, Cheese and Pepper with Bacon.
You can cook Cacio e Pepe Con Bacon, Cheese and Pepper with Bacon using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cacio e Pepe Con Bacon, Cheese and Pepper with Bacon
- It’s of Bacon——————-.
- It’s 1/4 pound of Bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of dried thyme.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s of Cacio e Pepe/ Cheese and Pepper —.
- Prepare 1 pound of cavatappi / corkscrew pasta.
- You need 2 quarts of water.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of fresh ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt for boiling pasta.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
Cacio e Pepe Con Bacon, Cheese and Pepper with Bacon step by step
- Cut the bacon into pieces..
- Get the water boiling. Add the pasta and heat the bacon and butter in a pan..
- Slice the garlic and add to the bacon drippings and butter mixture. Add the oregano and thyme..
- When the the garlic is browned a bit add salt and add the bacon back to the pan..
- When the pasta is just done, add the pasta straight from the pot using a dipper..
- Add the cheese and butter. Stir in a couple of ladles full of pasta water. Allow it to get creamy don't let the cheese clump up stir a lot..
- Add more pepper and cheese if you like. Serve immediately. I hope you enjoy!!.