Spanish omelette. Spanish omelette is a classic Spanish dish that you can find ready made in any decent supermarket. You can eat it warm or cold, bring it to a picnic, family gathering or a Spanish-themed party. Spanish omelette – known in Spain as tortilla de patatas – is a Spanish classic for good reason.
Tortilla de patatas (Spanish Omelette) is one of the most well-known and delicious dishes in Spanish cuisine ! According to my children, the Spanish Omelette is “The Best Omelette in The World”. Made with egg, potato, onion and olive oil, enjoy hot or cold at any time of the day. You can have Spanish omelette using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spanish omelette
- It’s 2 of Big Potatoes.
- You need 1 of Big White onion.
- Prepare 5 of Eggs.
- Prepare 10 g of Salt.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Olive oil.
When my youngest was a toddler. Are you an onion denier or an allium aficionado when it comes to your Spanish omelettes? Do you serve them warm or cold and what are your favourite extra ingredients? Found this recipe on the internet.
Spanish omelette step by step
- Cut the potatoes in small squares, reserve them in a bowl, cut the onions as well small reserve them. In another bowl mix all the eggs and add some salt..
- Cook the potatoes in a pan with one tbsp of olive oil, once they are done, reserve them. Do the same with the onions and reserve.
- Put the potatoes and the onions on the pan and add the mixed eggs. Let them set and turn the omelette to the other side. Enjoy it.
It had ingredients that I like and was stated to be a typical spanish omelette. Update: This is just the basic start, use this and then add seasonings, vegetables and. Get ready to master the Spanish Omelette, aka Tortilla, with this easy-to-follow recipe. Including detailed instructions and photos for each step of the process. ⬇ Download spanish omelette – stock picture and images in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock photos and images. Serve as part of a brunch buffet or for dinner with a fluffy green salad.