Maple Salmon with Mushroom rice. Line baking pan with foil and coat with cooking spray. In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper. My husband and I eat a lot of salmon and this recipe is a keeper.
Salmon Marsala with Mushrooms and Brown Rice Rich and decadent salmon fillets shallow poached in Marsala wine, butter and garlic served with mushrooms and brown rice. These healthy salmon bowls make the perfect weeknight dinner for two! You can have Maple Salmon with Mushroom rice using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Maple Salmon with Mushroom rice
- It’s 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 of salmon fillets.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of rice or couscous.
Forbidden rice: this is also called black rice and can be found at most grocery stores with the grains or global products. Experiment with various wild and cultivated mushrooms. Featuring a lifestyle that's a little bit healthy with a whole lot of clean eating, we've been smitten with. This Soy-Maple Glazed Salmon only requires FOUR ingredients and you won't believe how amazing it tastes!
Maple Salmon with Mushroom rice instructions
- Line baking pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, combine syrup, soy sauce, and garlic..
- Place fillets skin down in pan.
- Brush half of mixture over salmon..
- Broil 6 in from heat for 7 min..
- Brush remaining mixture over salmon.
- Broil 6-8 min until fish flakes easy with fork..
- Meanwhile in saucepan, bring broth, mushrooms, and pepper to boil..
- Reduce heat. Cover and simmer 5-6 min or until mushrooms are tender..
- Stir in rice..
Serve over rice or with veggies for a whole meal. Not only is the salmon marinated in the maple-soy mixture, but it is also boiled and reduced after marinating to a thicker glaze. Maple Salmon with Mushroom Couscous – All Recipes. salmon with mushrooms Recipes at Epicurious.com. Look at that golden flaky maple mustard salmon deal up there? How could I NOT be satisfied?