Banana Bread. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a “quick” bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. See how to make the best banana bread. You can have Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It’s 220 g of softened butter.
- It’s 300 g of sugar.
- It’s 1 packet of vanilla sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 of very(!) ripe bananas, mashed with a fork.
- You need 375 g of flour.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 250 ml of Greek yogurt.
- You need 100 g of chocolate chips or coarsely chopped, bake-proof chocolate.
- You need 1 of Bundt- or Gugelhupf cake tin.
Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. Delicious super moist healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, protein packed greek yogurt and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. Easy to make and perfect for brunch or snacking. Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas.
Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (upper and lower heat). Grease the cake tin..
- Mix the butter with the sugar and vanilla sugar using a hand mixer, until light and creamy. Mix until the sugar has dissolved, which takes about 5-7 min..
- Stir in one egg after the other. Mix until you get a smooth mixture..
- Add the mashed bananas. Don’t worry if the batter looks a little lumpy or strange, this is what it’s supposed to look like!.
- Sieve the flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt into a bowl. Mix well..
- Add half of the flour mixture and all of the Greek yogurt to the batter. Mix. Lastly add the rest of the flour and the chocolate chips/chunks. Don’t overwork the batter by mixing too much..
- Pour the batter into the greased cake tin. Bake for 60-70 minutes. Check the cake after 30 minutes; if the cake is browning too quickly, loosely place a sheet of aluminum foil on top of the cake. This will prevent the top of the cake to get too dark. Remove the foil towards the end of the baking time..
- Let the cake cool off completely in the cake tin. Then turn out the cake onto a cake platter..
It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home. If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on. Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it. Banana bread is one of those things people rarely make on purpose.