Garlic Bread Toad in a Hole. While the toad in the hole is cooking, prepare the cabbage. Garlic toast is a famous breakfast recipe in which bread slices are toasted with garlic and butter Visit my blog for more detailed ingredient list and. How to make Toad in the Hole (quick summary).
Break up sausage into similar size quantities. Saute meat until brown in pan on top of stove. Toad-in-a-hole, is a quick and easy breakfast recipe requiring just a couple of ingredients. You can have Garlic Bread Toad in a Hole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Bread Toad in a Hole
- You need of Eggs.
- It’s of Bread.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Dried parsley.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese (grated).
- It’s of Salt&pepper.
Get creative and use different cookie cutter shapes to make Break an egg into each hole in bread, being careful not to break the yolk. In a food processor, combine the flour, eggs, milk, mustard and some salt and pepper, blitz until smooth. Toad in a Hole Recipe Card. Remove the toad in a hole from the oven, pour the glaze over it, transfer onto a serving plate and serve immediately.
Garlic Bread Toad in a Hole instructions
- Tear hole from center of bread. On med. Heat add butter to pan. Toast hollowed bread slices lightly on one side, flip. (I toast one side first, because the egg covers this side and the bread doesn't get toasted).
- Crack egg in center of bread. Yolk should match up with the hole. Top egg with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and parsley. Fry a few minutes, til bread is toasted well on other side. Flip..
- Cook egg on other side to desired doneness. (Tip: if you don't like runny yolks, break them before you season).
- Top with garlic powder and parmesan..
Toad in the hole is the perfect winter dinner. What's not to love about sausages in crispy batter? Make a well in the middle. Using a whisk, mix the eggs with the milk and sparkling water in a jug. The important thing that makes garlic bread flavorful is the garlic butter.