Greek Pasta Salad. I thought this was the best greek pasta salad I have tried so far. There was exactly the right amount of dressing. This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumbers tossed in a homemade Greek dressing with Kalamata olives and Feta cheese.
All the flavors of classic Greek salad in a picnic-ready pasta salad! We've got kalamata olives, tomatoes, cucumber, and feta cheese, all tossed with pasta and a lemony dressing. This Greek pasta salad is a light and fresh combination of colorful veggies, olives, and feta cheese. You can cook Greek Pasta Salad using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Greek Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 box of Rotini pasta (or pasta of your choice).
- It’s 2 of cucumbers, peeled and chopped.
- It’s 1 pack of grape tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced olives, drained.
- You need 1 bottle of Kraft Greek Dressing.
- You need 1 package of crumbled feta cheese.
It's the perfect side dish for any summer gathering! When you take Greek salad ingredients and add. The best Greek Pasta Salad features healthy cucumber, kalamata olives, red bell pepper, tomatoes, red onion, chickpeas, oregano, parsley, vegan feta and lemon for a delicious quick + easy side side or. This simple Greek Pasta Salad recipe paired with a homemade dressing is fresh, bright, and filling.
Greek Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook rotini (or pasta of your choice) according to directions. Drain and rinse with cold water..
- Peel cucumbers, chop. Slice tomatoes in half, toss all ingredients together in large serving bowl..
- That simple! Enjoy!.
It's a perfect contribution for your next potluck or for your dinner table on a busy weeknight. This Greek Pasta Salad is the salad you want to be seen with – and stuff your face with. It's loaded with tender pasta, juicy tomatoes, crunchy bell peppers, crisp cucumbers, sweet zippy red onions. Summertime is all about salads and this Greek Pasta Salad is the perfect salad for not just the summertime but all year round. This Greek Pasta Salad from Delish.com is the best!