Raspberry Almond Coffee cake.
You can cook Raspberry Almond Coffee cake using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Raspberry Almond Coffee cake
- You need 1 cup of Raspberries, fresh.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Brown sugar (light).
- Prepare 1 cup of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 of Salt – 1/8 tsp.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sour cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter, melted.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Almonds, sliced.
- You need of Next for Icing.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Confectioners' sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Vanilla extract.
Raspberry Almond Coffee cake instructions
- Preheat over to 350°F Spray an 8" round cake pan with cooking spray.
- Combine raspberries and brown sugar in a bowl.
- In larger bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt In small bowl, combine sour cream, butter, vanilla (1tsp), and egg. Add to flour mixture and stir until just moist.
- Spoon 2/3 of the batter into the pan. Spread raspberry mixture evenly over the batter Spoon remaining batter over the raspberry mixture Top with almonds.
- Bake 40 minutes (or until wooden toothpick comes out clean). Let cool 10 minutes.
- Icing – combine confectioners' sugar, milk and 1/4 tsp vanilla Drizzle over cake.