Snickerdoodles. This snickerdoodle cookie recipe makes treats that are perfectly soft in the middle with a bit of crunch around the edges. The sweet cinnamon-sugar coating makes them a sure crowd-pleaser! Super Soft And Full Of Cinnamon – This Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe Is Sure To Be A Hit!
Snickerdoodles are also called Snipdoodles or Cinnamon Sugar Cookies. The BEST Snickerdoodle cookie recipe ever! Soft and chewy snickerdoodle cookies loaded with cinnamon-sugar. You can have Snickerdoodles using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Snickerdoodles
- It’s of shortening (half butter).
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of flour.
- It’s of instant pudding mix. Cheesecake flavor.
- It’s of cream of tartar.
- It’s of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of sugar and cinnamon (for dusting).
No chilling required so they can be made QUICK! Learn how to make these amazing old-fashioned snickerdoodles with or without cream of tartar. These classic cookies are soft, chewy, and coated with a delicious cinnamon-sugar mixture. You Are Going To Love This Easy Snickerdoodle Recipe!
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Mix shortening, sugar, and eggs thoroughly. If you do half shortening it's harder to mix with the butter, but doesn't come out as rich. It also helps to soften in the microwave..
- Blend flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, salt, and pudding mix. Then stir into egg mixture. Mix well but not overmuch. I use cheesecake flavored pudding but feel free to experiment..
- Shape dough balls, around 1" thick (can vary, but larger balls need to cook longer).
- Roll dough balls in sugar and cinnamon..
- Place 2" apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
The Buttery Cookies Are Soft And Chewy On The Inside, Crisp Around The Edges, And Covered In Cinnamon And Sugar. A plain snickerdoodle is good, but wouldn't you rather have it stuffed with cheesecake, blended into a milkshake, or crumbled on top of a summer fruit crisp? Like a sugar cookie wrapped in a cinnamon sugar hug, these My recipe yields the softest and thickest snickerdoodles you'll ever taste. Snickerdoodle Toys– Clue Master Detective Unboxing! Our favorite snickerdoodles recipe that makes cookies with crispy edges and soft, chewy centers.