Dee's Easy Almond buttercup cheesecake.
You can have Dee's Easy Almond buttercup cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dee's Easy Almond buttercup cheesecake
- Prepare 1 medium of chocolate pie crust (store bought).
- You need 3 packages of cream cheese.
- You need 2 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 1 can of evaporated milk.
- You need 3 packages of almond butter cups.
- You need 1 tsp of almond butter.
- It’s 1 of chocolate syrup (optional).
- You need 1 bunch of choc chips (optional).
Dee's Easy Almond buttercup cheesecake instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a blender, blend softened creamcheese, condensed milk, evaporated milk…until cheesecake batter is smooth..
- pour batter into a bowl..then pour back in 1 1/2 cups back into blender…blend almond butter and some syrup..
- on the bottom of the crust spread choc syrup..
- pour the choc batter into the crust..
- the rest of the batter you could freeze up to at least a month, or make more cheesecakes..
- cut up almond butter cups and put in cheesecake and some choc chips..
- bake cheesecake at 350°F for 45 minutes (depending on your oven, up to an hr) until cheesecake isn't still liquid..