Creamy seafood pasta with creme fraiche. Creamy, rich seafood pasta featuring shrimp, prawns, salmon, or scallops regular pasta into a special weeknight dinner. This creamy seafood pasta made with leeks, salmon, and crème fraiche is a quick weeknight meal and perfect for two. Lemon zest and crème fraîche make this seafood pasta dish with king prawns and green beans rich and zingy – enjoy it hot or cold.
Try adding Crème Fraiche to your pasta sauce or gravy. The Best Spinach Creme Fraiche Pasta Recipes on Yummly Pasta With Creme Fraiche And Almonds, Baked Ziti With Creme Fraiche & Spinach, Veggie And Creme Fraiche Frittata. You can cook Creamy seafood pasta with creme fraiche using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy seafood pasta with creme fraiche
- Prepare 1 of small red onion.
- Prepare 5 of chestnut mushroom.
- You need 1/4 of pot of creme fraiche.
- It’s cup of frozen seafood (prawn/shrimp, mussels&squid).
- Prepare bunch of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- It’s of tagliatelle.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Penne Pasta in Creamy Vodka Tomato Sauce with Mushrooms – make your own vodka sauce from scratch! Buy the ingredients for our Pasta salad with rocket & crème fraîche recipe from Tesco today. Drain the pasta and rinse lightly. Tip into a large bowl and add the garlic, spring onions and oil, crème fraîche, capers, lemon juice, salt and plenty of freshly ground black pepper.
Creamy seafood pasta with creme fraiche instructions
- Boil water and cook pasta on hob.
- Heat olive oil in pan -add chopped red onion. After few minutes add chopped mushrooms and garlic.
- When veg is soft and cooked, squeeze the juice of 3/4 lemon in and add chopped parsley.
- Drain pasta once cooked and add to pan of ingredients. Add the creme fraiche and toss thoroughly..
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve with last quarter of lemon, extra parsley, parmesan and black pepper (optional).
We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. This salmon pasta with creme fraiche is also packed with leeks. Pasta with Cinnamon and Creme Fraiche. This meatless pasta dish gets tangy flavor from the addition of the creme fraiche that combines with piquant horseradish and fresh dill for its richly flavored sauce. All Reviews for Pasta with Mushrooms, Dill, and Creme Fraiche.