Mushroom Ravioli with a Buttery Sauce.
You can cook Mushroom Ravioli with a Buttery Sauce using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mushroom Ravioli with a Buttery Sauce
- Prepare bunch of Fresh basil leaves.
- You need 100 grams of Pine nuts.
- You need 300 grams of Ravioli stuffed with mushroom.
- It’s 220 grams of butter.
- Prepare 100 grams of parmesan shavings.
Mushroom Ravioli with a Buttery Sauce instructions
- Melt the all the butter in a skillet.
- Chop the basil and add into the butter and cook for 5 minutes.
- Throw in the pine nuts and leave to cook until the butter is very golden.
- While the butter is still cooking boil some water in a large pan. When water is boiling put in the tortellini and cook for about 8 – 10 minutes..
- When the ravioli are done put them on a plate and pour the butter sauce over them and grate the parmesan cheese over the tortellini and place a basil leave as a garnish.