Saint Peter's pasta.
You can cook Saint Peter's pasta using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Saint Peter's pasta
- You need 300 grams of tagliatelle.
- You need 250 grams of brocoli.
- Prepare 250 grams of mushrooms.
- It’s 150 grams of zucchini.
- You need 500 ml of neutral cream.
- Prepare 75 grams of gauda cheese.
- You need 75 grams of peccorino chees.
- It’s 75 grams of gorgonsola.
- Prepare 75 grams of Moccarela.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 100 grams of parmesan cheese.
Saint Peter's pasta instructions
- Cook tagliatelle for about 5 min.
- Fry zucchini, mushrooms and garlic on the olive oil, couple minutes.
- Put neutral creme and cook.
- When it is boiling put all kinds of cheese, when the chees is melted you may add brocoli and tagliatelle and cook on a medium heat for another 3 minutes.