Brad's almond cranberry zesty slaw. Smoked almonds and dried cranberries give this sensational slaw just the right amount of flavor. All Reviews for Cranberry Almond Crunch Slaw. Cranberry Almond Crunch Slaw. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer until the cranberries are. I forgot to put the cranberries and almonds in but I had already put the logs onto the cookie sheet so I sprinkled some almonds on top (I had used almond extract) and baked them anyway. This Cranberry Almond Slaw recipe is easy enough to whip up all summer long. You can have Brad's almond cranberry zesty slaw using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's almond cranberry zesty slaw
- It’s 1 small of head savoy cabbage, chopped fine.
- You need 1/2 small of head red cabbage chopped fine.
- You need 1/2 small of onion minced.
- It’s 1 small of pasilla pepper minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 of carrots, grated with a cheese grater.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of hickory smoked almonds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dried cranberries.
- You need 1 cup of grated colby jack cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of brown mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of blue cheese salad dressing.
- It’s 3 tbsp of zesty Italian dressing.
- You need 5 of heaping tbs mayo.
Easy, delicious and healthy Broccoli slaw salad with cranberries and almonds recipe from SparkRecipes. In a medium bowl add broccoli slaw, almonds, and dried cranberries. In small bowl stir together mayo (or yogurt), olive oil, rice vinegar, dijon mustard. This slaw uses red onions for a bit of crunch and spiciness, but the raw bite of them is best tamed down first.
Brad's almond cranberry zesty slaw step by step
- put cranberries in a sauce pot. just cover with water. bring to a boil. boil for 5min. cool and drain.
- meanwile put almonds in a blender. pulse until chopped fine..
- mix all ingredients in a lg mixing bowl.
- chill 30 minutes and serve..
The slaw actually benefits from sitting around for a bit so the flavors meld. The cabbage will stay crisp Add the shredded cabbage, almonds, cranberries, and parsley to the dressing and toss to. Add the all-purpose flour, almond flour, and salt to the bowl. Beat on low speed just until all the flour is incorporated and the mixture comes together into a dough. The dough will seem fairly crumbly, but should hold together when squished in your hand.