Protein Power Pancakes.
You can have Protein Power Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Protein Power Pancakes
- You need 1 of ripe banana mashed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of applesauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoons of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of honey.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of grated nutmeg.
- It’s 3/4 cup of oats.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of wheat flour (optional).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda (optional).
Protein Power Pancakes instructions
- Mash banana with applesauce and stir in egg, vanilla, peanut butter, honey, and spices. Stir in oats. * skip to next step* or for cakier texture stir in flour and baking soda..
- On a med high non stick griddle or med. Hot pan that is buttered pour 1/4 cup portions and cook like a traditional pancake.
- Serve with or without syrup.