Sunflower Soup (Sup Bunga Matahari).
You can have Sunflower Soup (Sup Bunga Matahari) using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sunflower Soup (Sup Bunga Matahari)
- It’s of For the petal :.
- It’s 4 of omelettes, no need to fold it (I used 9 inch skillet) ➡ one egg + a pinch of salt is for making one flower.
- It’s of For chicken mixture :.
- You need 200 gr of ground chicken.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, press in a garlic press.
- Prepare 20 gr of tapioca flour.
- Prepare 1 of small egg.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare To taste of ground white pepper.
- Prepare of For the flower :.
- It’s 1 of hotdog/sausage, cut into 4.
- It’s as needed of peas.
- Prepare of Vermicelli noodles as needed, soak until tender.
- It’s of carrots as needed, shredded.
- You need as needed of sweet corn.
- It’s of dried black ear mushrooms as needed, soak to bloom then thinly sliced.
- Prepare of For the broth :.
- It’s 2 cans of (@14.5 oz) chicken broth.
- It’s 200 ml of water.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, smashed.
- It’s 2 of green onion, cut 1/2 inch.
- You need 1 of celery stalk, cut 1/2 inch.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s to taste of salt and ground pepper.
Sunflower Soup (Sup Bunga Matahari) step by step
- Mix all the ingredients of chicken mixture until well combined. Set aside. (Pan fry a tablespoon of it to taste if it needs more salt/sugar).
- Place one sheet of omelette on a plate or cutting board. Put the hotdog cut on the center. Arrange the vegetables and mushroom as you like. Spread the chicken mixture on top of the hotdog and vegetables. Fold the edge of the omelette up and over the chicken mixture around the perimeter to encase the filling..
- Line the steamer basket with alumunium foil. Place all the "sunflower" UPSIDE DOWN on it. Steam for 20 to 25 minutes..
- Meanwhile, heat a little oil in a pot. Saute the garlic until fragrant. Add the chicken broth, water, green onion and celery Cook until it boils. Add salt and pepper if needed. Add the nutmeg. Simmer for a little while then turn the heat off. Strain the broth to get clear soup..
- To serve : Place one sunflower on a soup plate/salad bowl. Cut the surface of the omelette into six parts. Open each of them up. Pour the broth over it..