Snickerdoodles. This snickerdoodle cookie recipe makes treats that are perfectly soft in the middle with a bit of crunch around the edges. The sweet cinnamon-sugar coating makes them a sure crowd-pleaser! Super Soft And Full Of Cinnamon – This Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe Is Sure To Be A Hit!
Snickerdoodles are also called Snipdoodles or Cinnamon Sugar Cookies. The BEST Snickerdoodle cookie recipe ever! Soft and chewy snickerdoodle cookies loaded with cinnamon-sugar. You can cook Snickerdoodles using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Snickerdoodles
- Prepare of butter — softened.
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of each eggs.
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of cream of tartar.
- It’s of baking soda.
- You need of salt.
- You need of Do not add cinnamon and sugar to dry ingredients:).
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
No chilling required so they can be made QUICK! Learn how to make these amazing old-fashioned snickerdoodles with or without cream of tartar. These classic cookies are soft, chewy, and coated with a delicious cinnamon-sugar mixture. You Are Going To Love This Easy Snickerdoodle Recipe!
Snickerdoodles step by step
- Heat the oven to 350 Degrees..
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy..
- Add the eggs and beat into the mixture until blended.
- Sift flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt..
- Add flour mixture and mix to make firm dough..
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of sugar and cinnamon; set aside..
- Shape cookie dough using a # 40 scoop or 1 1/4"balls. Roll each ball into the cinnamon/sugar until well coated. Place cookies, 1.5" apart, on baking sheets. (Darker sheet pans bake faster than shiny) – about 3 trays using house hold baking sheet….
- Bake 8-10 minutes, or until golden. Take off the pan with a spatula and place on wax paper or parchment or a cooling rack and let cool. taste great with ice cold milk:).
The Buttery Cookies Are Soft And Chewy On The Inside, Crisp Around The Edges, And Covered In Cinnamon And Sugar. A plain snickerdoodle is good, but wouldn't you rather have it stuffed with cheesecake, blended into a milkshake, or crumbled on top of a summer fruit crisp? Like a sugar cookie wrapped in a cinnamon sugar hug, these My recipe yields the softest and thickest snickerdoodles you'll ever taste. Snickerdoodle Toys– Clue Master Detective Unboxing! Our favorite snickerdoodles recipe that makes cookies with crispy edges and soft, chewy centers.