Keto chili dog bubble up. This Chili Cheese Dog Bubble Up Bake, using Pillsbury biscuits, is the perfect game day recipe. Bubble Up Crock Pot Chili Dog CasseroleRecipes That Crock. American classic chili dog, grilled hot dog on a bun, smothered in ground beef chili sauce, sprinkled with cheddar cheese and onions.
A mouthful of a name, this dish is an all-in-one dinner that we can't get enough of. As we mentioned above, it's got lots of hot dog packed in, along with chili and beans, cheese, and that other unexpected ingredient…biscuits! But they're gussied-up hot dogs, boiled in a spicy broth and served with saucy onions. You can cook Keto chili dog bubble up using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto chili dog bubble up
- Prepare 28 oz of can chili (lowest carb you can find or homemade).
- You need 8 of hot dogs cut into bite size pieces.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheddar.
- It’s 5 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoon of baking powder.
- You need 6 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 3 cups of almond flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
This recipe comes from Chili Cheese Dog Bubble-Up Bake. A simple but flavorful chili designed for serving on a hot dog and bun has just a few ingredients (and no beans). In the south we eat homemade slaw, homemade chili, diced sweet onions and mustard on our dogs. This was perfect for a southern hot dog! · Chili Dog Biscuit Casserole – The American classic chili cheese dog turned into an easy weeknight casserole!
Keto chili dog bubble up instructions
- Mix the chili and hot dogs and put in a 9×13 casserole and top with 1&1/2 cups of the shredded cheddar. Set aside..
- Melt the mozzarella and cream cheese in the microwave until completely melted. Stir as needed. Place the almond flour and baking powder in a bowl and stir until completely incorporated. When melted mix the cheeses into the almond flour. Add eggs slowly and mix until completely incorporated..
- Place grated parmesan in a shallow bowl. Using a tablespoon measure out the dough and drop the balls into the parmesan and roll around until covered a couple at a time. Place on top of the meat and cheese mixture as you go. Continue until all the dough is used, making little balls and dispersed as evenly as possible over the casserole. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup cheddar and bake at 375° until brown and done, 35-45 minutes..
This dish is full of flavor and makes a fun dinner the whole family will love. This super easy Bubble Up Crock Pot Chili Dog Casserole recipe was an instant family favorite in my house! Throw away the buns and make extra sloppy chili cheese dog bubble up! I love making chili with beans. I just don't know a good bean substitute!