Vegan Peach Crumble 🍑.
You can cook Vegan Peach Crumble 🍑 using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Peach Crumble 🍑
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 1-24 oz of Can Peaches in light syrup.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 Tb of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 Tb of Corn Starch.
- Prepare 1 Tb of Sugar.
- Prepare of Crust.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chilled Vegan butter.
- Prepare 2 Tb of Cane Sugar.
- It’s 1 Cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Almond Milk.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s of Sugar to sprinkle on top of crust (optional).
- Prepare of Non-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare of Medium Baking pan.
Vegan Peach Crumble 🍑 instructions
- Preheat Oven to 375*F. Oil desired baking pans..
- In a mixing bowl start preparing filling. Dump in can of peaches (DO NOT DRAIN). Add in lemon juice, vanilla extract, salt and sugar. Combine until well incorporated. Once everything is combined transfer to baking dish..
- In a separate mixing bowl start preparing crumble. (Suggestion: use hand mixer or stand mixer) Cream together Butter and sugar until it reaches a fluffy consistency..
- Add in flour, almond milk, baking powder, and salt. Once everything is well incorporated add mixture on top of peaches already in baking dish. Smooth crush slightly to cover top of dish. Sprinkle a bit of sugar on crust..
- Place into oven and bake in oven for 50-55min or until top reaches a golden brown in color..