Vegan Chocolate Cake. This really is the best chocolate cake ever, vegan or otherwise. A simple vegan chocolate cake, made with basic ingredients and perfect for any occasion. This classic vegan chocolate cake is the bomb diggity!
This may be the healthiest cake I've made, but you'd never know it by eating it. It's perfectly moist with a rich dark chocolate flavor that's made even richer with a thick. Ok so I found this Vegan Chocolate Cake recipe and it was a HUGE hit with my family and friends. You can have Vegan Chocolate Cake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Cake
- It’s 1 1/2 Cups of All-purpose flour.
- You need 1 Cup of White sugar.
- You need 6 Tablespoons of Dutch Process Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Canola or Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of White vinegar.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 Cup of either water, or almond milk.
- It’s of Icing sugar.
It was quite easy to make as well! I've never really been a cake person. An incredibly addicting and moist vegan chocolate cake made with heart-healthy avocado. It's fudgy, rich, and topped with a delicious vegan chocolate ganache.
Vegan Chocolate Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees celsius. In a large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Using a spoon, make 3 wells in the dry ingredients. Pour oil into the first, vinegar into another and vanilla into the third. Slowly pour water or milk over all. Beat on low speed until thoroughly combined..
- Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 30-35 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Dust with icing sugar..
Perfect for a birthday or anything you're. While the cakes cool prepare the frosting. Add vegan butter, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and vanilla. This vegan chocolate cake recipe ticks all the right boxes. All you do to make this simple vegan chocolate cake frosting is melt together coconut milk and vegan dark chocolate pieces.