Potato and Onion Crisp Topped Slices. Sliced potatoes are baked with sweet onions, butter and parsley for a surprisingly easy and tasty dish. If you want to totally send this recipe over the top toss it or top it with some bread crumbs and freshly grated parmesan cheese. The sweet flavors of onion and carrot are combined with the crunchy taste of crisped rice and topped with tangy, sweet tamarind sauce.
Slicing onions: The onions need to be sliced thinly and not thickly. Thin slices will get cooked faster than thick slices and also give a crispy texture in. Mix together the onions and the potatoes and place in a baking dish. You can have Potato and Onion Crisp Topped Slices using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato and Onion Crisp Topped Slices
- You need 4 of medium red potatoes.
- It’s 1 of small red onion.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of olive oil, I used chili infused.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 of : teaspoon garlic herb.pepper.
- You need of salt and pepper to taste take.
- You need 2 tablespoons of fresh grated romano cheese.
- It’s 2 slices of bacon, cooked crisp.
Season with the marjoram, salt and ground black pepper. A wide variety of onion crisp options are. Layer the remaining sliced potatoes on top of the cheeses. Pour the half and half over everything.
Potato and Onion Crisp Topped Slices instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Combine butter and oil in a bow.
- Brush a baking dish big enough to hold potato slices upright rightly with the mixture.
- Thinly slice potatoes and onion.
- To remaining butter and oil add all seasonings Except romano cheese and bacon, transfer to a large bowl.
- Add potatoe slices and onions and coat with mixture.
- Arrange potatos and onions standing very snug together.
- Bake for 1 hour then top with romano cheese and bake about 25 to 30 more minutes, potatos should be crisp with tender centers. Sprinkle with crumbled crispy bacon. Serve hot..
Sprinkle again with salt and pepper. › Onion Potato Gratin. Roasted New Potatoes with Caramelized Onions and Truffle Oil. Boulangère Potatoes is an amazing potato bake. Thinly sliced potatoes and onions are layered in a baking dish with butter and herbs. Then broth/stock is poured over and the layered potatoes are baked in the oven until the potatoes are soft and tender and the top has a golden crunch to it.